JSCAD V2 - Documentation
Check out the Tutorials section for tips on getting started, and best practises.
Table of Contents
There are different 'flavors' of JSCAD that you can use based on your needs
- For browser-based modelling (no install) simply go to https://jscad.xyz/
- For other usage options, the first step is to visit JSCAD on GitHub
- Command line interface : can be found in ./packages/cli
- Desktop app : pre-pre-alpha work in progress can be found at ./packages/desktop
- For custom mix and match of packages, all the packages are available on NPM under the '@jscad' name
See for more details
The various JSCAD packages and all source code are part of the JSCAD Organization, and maintained by a group of volunteers. We welcome and encourage anyone to pitch in but please take a moment to read the following guidelines.
We only accept bug reports and pull requests on GitHub.
If you have a change or new feature in mind, please start a conversation with the Core Developers and start contributing changes.
The MIT License (MIT) (unless specified otherwise)
That's all for now,
The JSCAD Organization